There are several heroes who can use the Aghanim’s Scepter to improve their skills especially their ultimate skills. Aghanim’s Scepter and other Dota 2 Items guide for heroes can be seen today. I will show you the knowledge I know about the heroes who can use the Aghanim’s Scepter as their core items.
Aghanim’s Scepter and Other Dota 2 Items for Heroes
Below is the list of the heroes with Aghanim’s Scepter as Core items with combo items;
- EarthShaker – enchant totem can be your alternative way to set your Echo Slam.
- Clockwerk – dramatically decrease the Hookshot’s cooldown.
- Omniknight – Global Effect of Guardian Angel
- Treant Protector – Free Wards and giving “Overgrowth” skill a painful damage.
- Phoenix – Saving your allies using your “Supernova” skill.
- Pudge – Meat hook cooldown is decreased to 4 and increasing the damage 450.
- Sand King – Increasing the Burrow Strike’s Range twice and injecting caustic finale to heroes.
- Lina – Laguna Blade’s Pure Damage that pierces magic immunity.
- Rubick – Stealing abilities with an Aghanim’s Upgrade can turn the game against the enemy team.
- Lich – Unlimited bounce of Chain frost.
- Lion – AoE effect of Finger of Death
- Witch Doctor – Death Ward attack bounces to enemy heroes
- Warlock – 2 heavy-pounding golems
- Pugna – 0 cooldown of Life drain can give you the fountain everywhere.
- Ancient Apparition – Increasing the duration of Ice Blast
More Tips for Aghanim’s Scepter
Since the Aghanim’s Scepter Dota Items is quite expensive and hard to build especially for supports here are some of the tips I can list to increase your gold income as a support;
- Positioning – to decrease the time you’re dead in the game. If your positioning in the team fight is great you will survive the team fight and get more support gold or kills.
- Getting cheap mobility/survival Items – items such as wind lace, magic wand, fiery fire or ring of health can give you enough durability and escape ability.
There are more to be discussed about this item and tactics in the next blog.